Monday, October 28, 2019

What deams...

This morning I fasted as I had to have annual blood work labs done.  No coffee meant I had a remarkable headache.  After, I went across the street to Virg's, had a French Toast Monte Cristo, or most of one.  Their portions are huge.  Very, very chilly in the biting wind, down in the 30s.  Even my parka didn't feel warm, I needed a scarf.  Between the full tummy and the cold, I was sleepy as heck.

I got home and changed, and went back to bed.  Ferocious headache.  I slept on and off until almost noon, which is out of character for me.  During my last hard sleep stretch, I dreamt I was having a meal with Larry.  He was laughing and we were quiet happy.  He went to sign the check, and I took it instead, saying it would not go through, that I had deleted him from everything "that time when you were dead".  He seemed quite surprised, and I thought about how difficult it would be to add him back on all the accounts. 

Then I woke up.  It was nice while it lasted ...

No comments: