Saturday, November 2, 2019

Appointments and more appointments

So many places to be.  Eyes, teeth, my pre-annual and my annual.  A well woman exam is on the schedule.  Labs and blood drawn, of course.  No surprise my AC1 is 6, and my cholesterol is high.  Doc is talking anti-depressants, which agitates and energizes me.  Teeth need a filling in the front.  Got the same glasses, just a different prescription, but not much.  The Ray-Bans I like are the last frame in stock, so I got a nice discount. 

Massage appointment too, I really am glad I get to go back to Lindsey instead of Hannah.  Hannah is nice, she's competent, but she does not hit the right note for me.  There's weirdness on the left side of my neck, pain and odd knots.I guess I need to tell the doc about that too.

I have an appointment to see Dr. Carabine about the hernia.  I know I will cry, he doesn't know Larry has died.  Last time he saw Larry was my surgery last year.  I get stressed when I have to tell someone new.

I got my mammogram letter.  Joy.  Another appointment to make.

I found a therapist online who looks promising, takes Tricare, and is within walking distance.  A possibility if I can get a referral and if he is taking patients.

Must make reservations for Harry to be boarded when I go to Maui.

Getting a quote on putting up the Christmas lights.

I need a haircut.

Why am I so very hungry?

No comments: