Sunday, May 16, 2010

Been a While.

I have no news of my nephew John since Jeremy went back to New York. One would think Sarah would answer her phone or return an email, but no, not so much. Unless I'm phoning into limbo? I must make an concerted effort, I guess.

We went to Cabo with Larry, free stay, free rental car, tons of free food. It was fun, beautiful resort, tons of love, but I didn't enjoy myself like I normally do. I will post pictures eventually.

I haven't got much in the way of art started. The NoCostCo project is simple, otherwise I'd not get it done. Feels like an obligation, not fun.

I do not feel like sewing or painting or making collages. My housework and gardening aren't up to my usual sub-par standards. My exercise and eating plan derailed; I gained back what I'd lost last month while in Cabo. People annoy me. I don't even want to watch TV. I want to play mindless video games and daydream.

Yep, I suspected I was depressed, now I'm pretty darn sure. I know what to do to shake it, just gotta get moving. Change the physical, the mental will follow. Plus do things like acknowledge my feelings, blog is a good place to start. I have been keeping my mouth shut a lot lately; mostly because I know I'm irritable and easily set off. Yes, this is different than my usual trigger points.

No docs, thanks, they prescribe meds which make me cotton-headed. I know what a therapist would say; I did begin graduate classes to be a family counselor. I found it too depressing. Seriously.

No worries, this isn't a huge deal, just another bump in the road. I still want to know what's around the bend, I ain't getting out of the car!

No comments: