Saturday, February 23, 2019

Treading water or making progress? I cannot tell some days.

I had this whole blog complete, and my wifi crapped out.

Had a couple rough days.  Lots of tv and music and sulking, many tears, much sad.  I hate it.

Still, I made a nice slow cooker stew.  Browned beef, carrots and celery from the freezer.  That means Larry had chopped them up and bagged them, so tears.  Half and onion, some ginger, some garlic, a can of green beans.  I have sooo many green beans, Larry loved them.  Some homemade broth out of the freezer, some Better than Bullion, some good hot paprika, some Ras El Hanout.  Regular paprika is no better than dust, and a fine Ras El Hanout adds such depth!  Yum.  Sad, but yummy.

I want to paint, I tidy up, I get everything ready, but I cannot sit and put brush to canvas just yet.  I will keep trying.

I got the suitcase up into the top of Larry's closet.  Changed the sheets, made the bed, washed everything.  I got one basket of clean clothes put away, one more to go.  I should wash my jeans for fire tribe.  I gained ten pounds and my smaller ones are too tight.  Time to eat better.

I need to make yogurt very soon.  Vacuum, dust.  Tidy.  Write to Sally.  There's another story.  The kittens are still next door, cuddling with their siblings and poor Rowena, who just had foot surgery. 

This is hard.  I hate being this sad, this tired, this lonely.  I am exhausted.  Better, but this is so hard.


No comments: