Friday, March 15, 2019

Chipping away

Well, I am doing a little of this, a little of that.  I made a doctor's appointment, refilled a prescription, got a couple bills paid, and have begun the process of doing the Affidavit.  All the information I needed was online in my property tax records. 

I have a list.  I often ignore my list, but today I was able to cross off one thing entirely, and a couple things partially.  A start.

I even got out the smaller crockpot, seared the pork for stew chunks, and got some chili verde started.  Kinda, it is thrown together.  Should be yummy with rice.

I need to contact Dallas and ask if he can thatch my lawns.  Basically, that is just a vigorous raking to get up any leftover leaves, weeds, and dead grass.  I cannot do this myself, but I have some serious doubts about Dallas.  He was drinking while raking the leaves last autumn, and when they came to help a little more later, I could tell he was drunk.  His wife drives him around and his vehicles are often out of commission.  I just don't feel good about the whole thing.  He still owes me though, I gave him the snowblower.  Sigh. 

Yesterday I scooped up some leaves, trimmed the lavender, and got a lot of dead crap out of the front flower bed. I do not know if I am going out to do more today.  Maybe.  Maybe just a tiny bit. I am shooting for some each day, and there's a crapton of dead leaves out there.

The kittens are coming to sit in my lap and purr more often.  Lolo is silly, she was in the tub chasing her tail!


No comments: