Monday, March 25, 2019

The long, slow week

This week has lasted longer than any week should.  I think it has been the weather, the new medicines, and the difficult tasks.  Worry over the yard and garden have been no help.  I did get a lot of leaves dragged out of the flowerbeds and from around the tree into the grass.  I know appreciate why Larry was so meticulous about getting every leaf up as soon as he could.  Sitting leaves make a mucky mess and kill the flowers.

Meloxicam gave me the poops on the very first day.  I am optimistic that will not be the case in the long run.  I will need to keep an eye on my blood pressure.  I hate this. My tummy is upset, yet I am starving.  I have no idea how to eat.

Taxes are done, I think I got everything entered correctly.  I get a modest refund, which is always nice.  I do need to be sure there are taxes withheld on my SS and DFAS, or I will be in trouble next year.

Still have not completed the Affidavit of Survivorship.  It is a little complicated, not very, but just enough to throw me off.  I also need more death certificates.  Damn.Where did they all go?

The kittens are stinking cute, active, loving, and pretty much terrific.


No comments: