Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Aloha and Happy Birthday.

Okay, I have been home from Kona since Friday, but just now am getting to this blog.

It was a good trip; Matt came along.  He's Larry's work-son and good friend.  We rented a car through Turo, and looked like locals.  Nice.  I sprang for a zip-line tour and the night manta-ray snorkeling for him, but just went on the boat as a ride along.  We had a good time, even with the sadness of the chartered boat to send Larry to the Court of King Neptune.  I will do a detailed story on that later.  Honest.  Ate too much, spent too much.  It was good though.  Loki had a good time too.  Matt wants to go back with his kids.

I used wheelchair service through the airports.  Just cannot walk the walk anymore.

This weekend Ford and Krista came to unpack the trailer and button up the swamp cooler; Matt and the kids stopped by and helped out too.  A lot got done.  Matt got the trailer backed up in a flash, but hey, he;s a trucker, that's his thing.  The lean-to needs to be re-arranged, no surprise.  I may try to get my Halloween stuff out this week.  The new yard guy vacuumed up most of the old leaf crap from last year.  Yard looks nice.  I feel so much better.

Desi and I went for massages yesterday, so relaxing.  I really enjoy being able to do that.

Krista took me to Iconoclad today; they accepted most of what I brought.  I added a few things to their free box.  The we went to lunch at Noodles and Co. which was tasty and pleasant.  We had both worn dresses by chance, mine with embroidered golden birds, hers with swans and lotus blossoms.  We looked fabulous.  Today would have been MyLarry's 60th birthday.  I was glad of the distraction.








No comments: