Saturday, November 3, 2018

The rollercoaster is on another downturn.

So things were okayish.  Friends dropped by to say hi and to pick up some of Larry's things. A nice watch, some gloves and hats. His high-vis hoodie. I got into the deep freeze and sent the hot dogs and pulled pork and larger packs of meat home with them.  Stuff I usually don't eat, or are simply too much in one pack.  He lifted the turkey out for me so I could see what's in the milk crate below.  Dozens of Larry's little pork loin roasts he had prepacked to cook on the road.  I will be eating Sad Stew all winter. 

I charged up the battery for his coolpix camera.  Dammit.  Pictures from Loreto, pictures all the way back to the snorkel trip in Hawaii.  2017 to 2012. 

In the afternoon, another friend took me on errands.  Picked up my new glasses, one pair wasn't right.  The tech forgot to put down the lens tint, so that pair goes back.  Mailed a package, then went to Winco.  I forgot to buy fresh yogurt to make yogurt with.  My back and hips started to act up.  I basically just lost it once we got home.

This morning is dreadful.  I miss Larry hard today.  The leaves are falling, that stupid branch is still on the roof, he should be outside puttering.  I just plain miss his bustle.  He doesn't feel present today at all. 





No comments: