Saturday, November 10, 2018

Upticks and annoyances

I broke a tooth.  Probably cracked it on Halloween candy, but the Coffee Toffee ice cream candy chunk snapped the back all the way off.  The filling stayed, it didn't hurt, but for a repair it meant a full crown.  The dentist had an EZBake tooth maker, so it was done all in one session.  My share of the cost?  Over $500.  That sucks.  While the crown was "baking", I could feel the numb wearing off.  Needed a second shot to keep the nerves quiet.  He must have hit something deep; I was dizzy for the rest of the day, near drunk.  When I tried using my metal straw, if I had it in the middle of my lips, it felt like a flat oval, not a round cylinder.  Yet my lips did not feel numb at all!  Weird.

Digging out assorted drawers and caches.  So many chargers.  So many. 

I connected with the niece who works at a thrift/second hand shop.  She took a bag of clothes already, and can take other items which are too good to toss, but I have no use for.  If they cannot be used, they can go into an appropriate dumpster instead of my patio!  This is wonderful, a relief.  Now to convince people that many of the things I have to offer will enhance their lives, before I send them away.

I made a pie with aging ingredients from the pantry.  Not bad.  I have a crockpot going, using up the freezer and canned foods.  I still munch and graze too much, but I am reeling it back in. 

This morning I shaved my legs and pits.  I guess I can do stuff for myself after all. 

Still lonely.  So lonely.  I don't want company, and I most sincerely do not want to be cheered up.  I am talked out, speaking to people makes me cry.  I just hate not being able to tell Larry little things, like Gray the Cat has returned after a long absence.  

No comments: