Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow What and the Seven Memes

If you'd like to play ... you know how.

Four jobs I have had in my life
1.) Nanny in Project Artuad
2.) Drink station girl at the first Wendy's in Utah
3.) Electronic Technician, Uncle Sam's Canoe Club
4.) Substitute Teacher

Movies I've watched more than once:
1.) RHPS/Shock Treatment
2.) Animal House
3.) Lady Jane
4.) Clockwork Orange

Four places I have lived:
1.) Ogden, UT
2.) Shiraz, Iran
3.) Virginia Beach, VA
4.) Yokosuka, Japan

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1.) Survivor
2.) Stargate Atlantis
3.) Criminal Minds
4.) NCIS

Four Places I have been:
1.) Nice
2.) London
3.) Yellowstone
4.) Diego Garcia

People who e-mail me:
1.) Zee
2.) Insane SIL
3.) Huh. No one else on a regular basis
4.) Whoever I flat forgot

Four of my favorite foods:
1.) Baklava
2.) See's Bordeaux candy
3.) Okonomiyaki
4.) Swedish pancakes with Lingonberry sauce

Four places I would rather be right now:
1.) Big Island
2.) Thailand
3.) San Francisco
4.) Seychelles

Things I am looking forward to in the next year:
1.) Bucky Family Art Project
2.) Farscape convention
3.) Trip to S.F.
4.) Getting healthier

No comments: